The Neymar Jr skin has arrived in Fortnite, along with a host of other items players can get their hands on. Anyone with the Chapter 2 Season 6 Battle Pass can work on these challenges that just went live in-game.
For one of the challenges, players will have to throw the soccer ball 500 meters as Neymar Jr. The soccer ball can be unlocked by completing the first of the Neymar Jr challenges and can be equipped in the locker. The Neymar skin will also need to be equipped to complete this challenge.
You will need to build an incredibly large ramp to achieve this. The 500 meters count from the moment the ball leaves your foot until the moment it hits the ground, the roll does not count. As such, grab plenty of materials and build the tallest ramp possible, then throw the ball from the top. Team Rumble is a solid place to take on this challenge, as everyone is still trying to build huge structures in this mode anyway.
Completing this quest will grant you access to the Joia Trophy Back Bling.
You can find the rest of Neymar Jr’s quests below.
- Talk to a soccer player on the island (0/1)
- Complete 3 Island Soccer Player Quests (0/3)
- Complete 5 Island Soccer Player Quests (0/5)
- Drop Kick the Soccer Ball Toy 500 Meters as Neymar JR (0/1)
- Score a goal with the soccer ball toy as Neymar JR (0/1)
- Eliminate three opponents with Neymar JR (0/3)
- Complete all 6 quests